How to Run Android on PC from a USB Drive
Yes, you can boot into Android on your PC from a USB drive (Pen drive or Thumb drive or Memory Stick). Just follow the mini tutorial to do so.
1) Go to http://code.google.com/p/live-android.
2) Find out and download two iso files named ‘liveandroidv0.2usb.iso.001′ and ‘liveandroidv0.2usb.iso.002‘. Yes, you thought it right, these are the Android OS files. Extract those files and the live android theme will be joined automatically to form a single file.
3) Now you need an application to pack those iso files into a USB drive. You can do it via a free (open source) software from sourceforge. Go there to download UNetbootin.
4) Run the app and within it select the ISO file. It will be converted into a bootable OS. Now copy it into the USB drive.
5) Now restart the PC and go to the BIOS menu by pressing “Delete”. Select “Boot from USB”.
6) Now open the PC. The Android OS will boot into the system. That’s it, you will get Android on your PC or Laptop without installation. As these OS is portable, you can carry it with you and use any PC or Laptop to dig into your own personal Android system.